Tuesday, June 12, 2012

CASE Study #94

I had such a good time participating in the CASE study challenge last week that I decided to do it again this week! Here is the inspiration card...


And here is what I came up with!


I recently bought the Bo Bunny Alora 6x6 paper pad and I just adore it. The colors are so *me*...blues and reds and greens. It's all so pretty. I stuck with the butterfly theme and cut this one with my Cricut. I also cut the doily with my Cricut.


I couldn't resist adding a big red bow at the top of the card and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.


I am almost to the end of that spool of red ribbon and when it's gone, I will be soooo sad. I just love it. I mean, I guess I could buy more! Which I probably will and will probably end up buying it in every color. It's the perfect ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

19 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful case Mara, love love love this card.

Annette said...

beautiful...love that red ribbon...

Joyce said...

Love your CASE--I hope you win again. That butterfly is so pretty, and your red ribbon is so striking.

Joni Kix said...

Oh, Mara! That is beautiful!!!
Looks like another winner to me!

VanessaB said...

oooh, this is soo beautiful! love those colors and what a fantastic card design- great CASE choice.

cbuswell said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally gorgeous colours and lovely interpretation of the inspiration card! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Love the paper and love your butterfly!!

Jennifer said...

I love this card -- love the colors, love the patterned papers, love the bow, love it all!!! A real winner in my book! :)

Elena said...

love how you switched the position of the focal point, and used some very fun colors!

Kim said...

Oh I love that butterfly!

Angi said...

Gorgeous! Love the bling on the butterfly.

Marybeth said...

Mara I love the card you came up with. Happy Anniversary! My daughter is celebrating her 9 th today . They were married on Friday the 13, hope you had a wonderful day! The ribbon is beautiful and you will have to get more.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Mara! Love the beautiful butterfly!

Aimee Kidd said...

Gorgeous card! Like everyone else, I'm loving those colors and that beautiful little butterfly!

Christa said...

I love that red ribbon with the white threading. It makes this pp pop!

Susan said...

I love these colors together! That doily and butterfly are beautiful. I love the gems in the middle!

Rebecca said...

Love the doily and butterfly! I have the same red ribbon and mine is also dangerously close to its end!