Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CASE study challenge #93

I finally had a chance to participate in the CASE study challenge blog. It's a blog where they show a card that you use for inspiration, you can draw from the design, the colors, anything that inspires you.  I love to look at the challenges each week but usually can't find the time to sneak them in.  But this week I did!


I used some papers from the Homeade 6 Bean Soup collection by Jillibean Soup. I paired that with a super cute chick stamp from Avocado Arts. I love her retro glasses!!


I used my scoring tool to add a curve to my sentiment flag so the ribbon tails would scoot underneath it. And I added some pretty flowers I bought at the last scrap expo I went to. I am loving those flowers! I am excited I found time this week and hope to find some more scrappy time this week.

Thanks for stopping by today, Friends!


11 comments:

Joyce said...

So glad you found time to play with Case study because you did such a great job. That's a fun challenge that I don't often get to either. I love that cool egg chick, especially her glasses.

Jodi said...

SO CUTE!!! love it!

VanessaB said...

teehee. SO CUTE!

Joni Kix said...

That little chickie stamp makes me smile every time I see her, hehehe... Looks like you found a lot of scrapping time this weekend! GREAT card, Mara!

cbuswell said...

Brilliant card, I love that color combo too! Great work! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

wendipooh13 said...

soooo cute and love the colors!!! that chick is soooooo cute:)

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! And your little chick is adorable!

Marybeth said...

Hi Mara, how are you? Love this adorable card! The chick and ribbon are beautiful ....... So cute!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Super cute card Mara! That little chick is adorable!

Kristii said...

What a cute card Mara!!!! You totally brought a smile to my face this morning!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary said...

Very cute! Congrats on making it in the top 3!