Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CASE #98

I was excited to see that Kristii Lockhart is the muse over at CASE study blog this month!! I have been on design teams with her in the past and she is just so very sweet. And her cards always are amazing!! Here is her first card to CASE...


And here is my card, I used the blue circle in the middle as my jumping off point...


I again used my Alora paper pack by Bo Bunny. The layered flower I cut using my Cricut and the sentiment is Unity.


The flags were a last minute addition and to be honest, I'm not really feeling them. I think I will probably end up taking them off when I go to send the card so it will actually fit inside the envelope. But for now, they are flying high!!

Have a great Tuesday, Friends!!

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your card Mara, the focal flower is beautiful!

Joni Kix said...

SO cute, bright, and colorful! I love how you pulled the colors from the other card and made it your own! Love it!

Annette said...

gorgeous card...Loe those fun flags and pretty flower...great design.

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I love how bright and cheery it is. For what it's worth, I like the flags.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a fun card Mara! Great mix of cheerful patterned papers!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally gorgeous, what a burst of colour!! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! xxx

Jean Martin said...

Mara this is beautiful! The colors are sooo vibrant! Those little banners are so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study Challenge! I hope to see you again on the next challenge. :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is super cute, luv this card!

enjoy *~*

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love it!!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful. Love the flower and those flag banners!

VanessaB said...

so cute and fun. i always love your flags :)

Rebecca said...

i love the fun touch the flags add! but it is a very pretty card either way :)