Sunday, April 6, 2008

Excited to share!!!

I am just really excited to be picked as a design team member at Scrapbooker's Club House!!!!!!!!! Nicole, the owner, and Noella, the design team coordinator are awesome and put together some fantastic kits. I'm following in big footsteps because they have great hall of fame design team members who have inspired me alot!! I am so excited to get their first kit that I get to design with. I will be sure to share what I create with their kits. Come on over and check out the message board. We are having a challenge-a-day week starting tomorrow for lots of fun and prizes! Hope to see you on the boards!!

3 comments:

Joni M said...

Congrats!!! Another DT!!! WhooHoo for YOU! I also see you're DT of the week at the Shack. I've picked the layout I'm going to lift. Now to find time to scrap...

Tam, I am said...

Rock on girlfriend!!! You are on fire!!!! Congrats!!!!

MegsMama said...

congrats mara!