Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's a Grind

The February kit from Moments 2 Remember is full of great papers from the It's A Grind line by Fancy Pants! Check this out, all this for only $20! What a deal!


Such fun, bright colors to work with. Perfect if you are craving a little bit of spring or summer right now! Here's what I did with this great kit.





I had plenty of paper left over for a few cards as well!





Lots of fun challenges every month on the message board. Earn enough points to earn your monthly charm at Moments 2 Remember. Join us for the fun all month long!!

4 comments:

Jenelle said...

Beautiful work Mara, I love this line!!!!!

BethieJ said...

SOOOO CUTE Mara!! I have and LOVE this line of papers...now to use them!! HA HA!
hope your weekend was GREAT!!!

Joni M said...

Gorgeous kit! ... And you show it off beautifully! I love the layouts!
Hope you are staying dry. I ended up running on the treadmill today.

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

You have been busy, my head would be hurting right now after coming up with so many beautiful layouts! I must know how you create a page, what is the inspiration?