Saturday, July 11, 2009

Little Ladybug

I made this mini album today for a friend of mine. Her sweet daughter is turning 3 tomorrow and having a park princess party. Everytime she comes over, she looooves to put on this ladybug costume from our dress-up box. She is so cute running all over the yard as a little ladybug! I cut the ladybug shape out on my Cricut and created this Ladybug mini album.



Very simple with mostly photos. My girlfriend is not a scrapbooker so I think she'll appreciate the simplicity. I cut circles for the inside pages and just bound it all together with red ribbon. Easy peasy!!







She is soooo cute!! Reminds me alot of when Kayla was that age. Hope you are all having a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by...

14 comments:

B said...

Adorable! Love the album idea!

Joni M said...

What a great gift!
I'm sure she is going to LOVE it!

IamDerby said...

Adorable! your friend will love it!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is soooo CUTE!! She is gonna LOVE It... LOVE the ladybug buttons! :)

Sarah said...

Oh this is ADORABLE! She will love it for sure!

Theresa said...

That is so cute!!! What a great gift for you friend....wish I was your friend! LOL

Cheryl said...

So, so cute! What a great idea to scrap these adorable pictures.

Lee said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful gift.

Kristii said...

So very cute!! You are so creative my friend!!! Your friend is going to love it!!!

Katy Myhre said...

Very adoreable! I love the ladybug outfit!

Katy Myhre said...

Very adoreable! I love the ladybug outfit!

Katy Myhre said...

Very adoreable! I love the ladybug outfit!

Shirley said...

I'm sure this was a huge hit! Adorable mini!

Sonia said...

Adorable mini album.. love ladybug.
Great Job!! :)

**Sony**