Friday, October 2, 2009

Season's Change is here!

Yes, the October kit from Color Me Daisy is LIVE!! Check it out!!



The colors are fantastic and there are so many little goodies plus that pumpkin chipboard album!! Here are my first two layouts using all this goodness...

This first one is a layout of my kids reading together. Kevin holds the book while Kayla reads to him. So cute, plus both their reading skills have really improved. Bonus!



I loved cutting and layering all those flowers from the patterned paper!


I thought i'd play around with a bigger photo for a change, this one is 6x9 size and I like how it takes up most of the left side of the layout. I also muted the colors of the photo with photoshop, because I didn't want it completely black and white.


The little chipboard birdie is one of my favorite embellies!!



I have two more half finished projects on my scrap table. I am really loving working with this kit! Make sure you check out the Daisy Girl Gallery over at CMD for even more inspiration! Thanks for stopping by...

8 comments:

BethieJ said...

Mara your LOs are FABULOUS!! Great photos of the kiddos too!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

Lee said...

I'm sure I've said this before but I LOVE your LO's. Always awesome. You're a great scrapper.

KristenJo said...

LOVE those layouts :) Awesome work!!! What a great kit, I have that little pumpkin chipboard album, it is tooooo cute!!! :)

mustangkayla said...

Wow Mara! You ROCKED that kit! Absolutely LOVE your layouts!

IamDerby said...

Always love your layouts. One of these days I am going to scrap again! Love your cake on the post below, what great colors.

Elizabeth said...

I love what you did with the kit, you rocked it!!!!! Makes me want to go out and buy it and that's what its all about!!

Happy Sunday!
e.

B said...

Fun layouts!

Sara said...

great layouts! totally want that kit for myself, lol!