Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Notebooks

Happy Saturday!! As you are reading this, I am with my favorite girlfriends at our favorite scrapping retreat house, drinking our favorite drinks, listening to our favorite music and scrapping our hearts out! Yeah for scrapping retreats!!

I want to show you some holiday notebooks that I made for everyone this weekend. I think these will be super cute to keep your wish list in, holiday shopping list, to-do lists...all those lists you need this time of year. All the supplies (except the ric rac and bling) are from Papertrey Ink. I bought these little unaltered notebooks last year and i'm finally getting around to using them for something.

I made snowmen notebooks...


Ornament notebooks...


Present notebooks...


And gingerbread men notebooks!


What do you think? Which color combination is your favorite? I am partial to all things blue, so I just love the snowmen notebooks. Such a pretty blue...but I do like them all! I hope you are having a great weekend. I gotta get back to my scrapping...

Thanks for stopping by!!

17 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh how fun! This would be a great time of year for a scrappy retreat! Listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies....oh how fun! :-) ADORABLE notebooks! I'm partial to blues too!

Melissa said...

These are so beautiful, Mara! I love blues too, and those snowmen are adorable! Have a great time this weekend!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love them all. It is funny because I was just thinking about your altered notebooks the other day--thinking they would make great teachers gifts. I love the ornaments, but they are all fabulous :) Enjoy your retreat!

patti west said...

mara...these are so cute!! I like the ornament notebooks the best. :) hope you're having a blast!

Aubree said...

These are adorable!! You are partial to blue, i am partial to snowmen -- a match made in heaven.

Enjoy the rest of your retreat.

VanessaB said...

those are SUPER CUTE!! i think i like the ornament ones best- if i had to choose. can i have one? LOL!! :)

Sue said...

Love the use of the buttons! I'm partial to gingerbread men, but I love the color combo of the aqua and red together! Hope you are having fun with your friends!

Lee said...

These notebooks are gorgeous, Mara. Enjoy the retreat...such fun!

Monique said...

Sounds like you are having fun and making some cute projects..these note books are so fun and festive..love the finishing buttons.. Great work Mara!!

Angie said...

How fun, you went to a scrappin retreat. Those notebooks are the cutest! My fave is all of them, but I like the gingerbread one. have a great night.

Joni M said...

What great gifts! Those notebooks are so CUTE! Thanks for reminding me that I have those stamps too, lol!

IamDerby said...

You have been a busy girl! I really like the snowmen one. So cute!

Libby O said...

my favorite are the ornament ones. I love love love your work. Hope the retreat was so much fun!

B said...

Oh these are lovely Mara!

melody said...

well..those are just rawkin chickie! love how you did the snowman with the buttons!

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE them all!! I KNOW your friends will too! Hope you had a WONDERFUL time.. did you get LOTS created?!!!

Cheryl said...

Mara, those notebooks are amazing! Beautiful job.