Monday, May 23, 2011

The Girls

Happy Monday! What's up with you this week? We have 9 more days left of school, my kids are counting them down!! We have lots of fun stuff going on from now until the end of school. Parties, class play, game day, animal report...I hope we survive. Ha ha!

I had the time to scrap another photo from our trip to Maine last summer. I think i'm coming to the end of these photos, but I keep finding good ones that I need to scrap.


These are the Blue Skies paper from American Crafts. I just love the orange and aqua/teal colors together. So great for so many different kinds of photos! I used some brads from the AC Campy Trails line, too. I love how their colors coordinate so well!


Some twine, button and Thickers round it out!


So here's to a great week...thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lora Oliver said...

Awww!!! This is such a lovely LO! I adore the pennant and your daughter is the star on the picture, what a cutie!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE page, fantastic paper.
4 days to go here.

Jenelle said...

I absolutely love the colours combo on your LO!!!

Angie said...

great page. Love that paper. My kiddo was done with school last week. so i have to find things to keep her busy. have a great tuesday.

Angie

patti west said...

Sweet photo! I'm really digging what you did with the twine, Mara!! :)

VanessaB said...

such a fun LO! love what you did with the PP, the twine and your cool banner! :)

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) Again, love the banner! Are they stickers or do you have a template you use? Love the different dp and the twine. My kids'school has a couple more weeks and they have tons of things planned in their classrooms and the school itself has events coming up too;0) Have fun and have a great week!

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

mustangkayla said...

Love the colors and such a fun design!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is FABULOUS! LOVE the colors you used!! :) and a GREAT photo of THE GIRLS! :)
Hope your day is GREAT!

B said...

So fun! Love the banners and the butterflies on both side of the LO!

Rebecca Keppel said...

love the way you wrapped the twine and that sweet pic of all the girls :)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Yeah for end of school fun! I have to admit those days were my favorite days.
Great page! love the banner and the felt letters.

Monique said...

Hi Mara... how have you been doing.... What a cute LO...Your scrapbook pages are always so inspirational..And Fabulous Picture!!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that polka dot banner. Adorable page. :)

Muncher Cruncher said...

You are so dang creative girl! I can't believe all that you do!

IamDerby said...

Great page, I seriously adore that banner