Friday, March 2, 2012

Pretty butterflies

Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. I've got a happy butterfly-y card to share today. And yes, it's another thank you card!


This butterfly is still my favorite Cricut cut ever. I just absolutely love it, it's from the Indie Art cartridge. In fact, I don't think i've ever used another cut off that cartridge. True story.


The paper is from the Kaleidoscope Pyramid Paper pad from Momenta. I hope you are not sick of seeing that paper because I don't think i'll ever get sick of using it. I love the bright colors. And the fun label is from the Momenta 12x12 Black and White Diecut pad. I added a thank you sentiment by stamping and tied it on with some twine.


There you have it, a happy butterfly-y thank you card. I hope you had a fabulous week and...Happy Friday friends!!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

I love Indie Art too, love your card!

Unknown said...

Definitely NOT spring here but love this card!

VanessaB said...

gorgeous! i love how the butterflies hang over the sides of the card, too!

Joni M said...

That is so pretty! I LOVE that paper too! I'm glad you like butterflies... just saying... hehehe.

mustangkayla said...

Cute card! Love the butterfly! I need to use my Cricut more!

Joyce said...

Love these colors and papers. And, I like how you used the twine on your sentiment. I might be as addicted to twine as you are.

Aubree said...

Georgeous card Mara! I love the mix of papers and colors!

At least you have used the cartridge for something...I have a couple cartridges that I have had for a while now and have yet to even use!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

I am so behind on my thank you's right now--love this, thanks for the fabulous inspiration! Have a great weekend!

Meg Giroux said...

Oh my I Love these butterflies!!!! Great card!!!

Michelle H. said...

So very pretty!!
Love the butterflies!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful card!!! Love those butterflies and really love how you thread the twine onto your tag!