Saturday, October 20, 2012

Card Kit Club

Happy Saturday!! I am back with a reveal for our Card Kit Club. We have some new girls playing this month and i'm so excited to see what everybody did with their kits. Here is the kit I received from Beth:


Isn't it pretty??!!! The yellows and the greys are so so pretty and I had a ball making cards! I fussy cut the stamped sunflowers and layered them with the pretty lace and yellow ribbon.


I love sunflowers!


Beth included felt cut with a loopy die and my daughter and I had fun figuring out how to make this big loopy flower.


Beth added so many great embellies, like pearls and flowers and stickpins. I think I used all of these smaller flowers.


And here is my last card, I never got tired of using these gorgeous colors together.


More fabulous flowers and baker's twine!


I hope I didn't overload you with photos!! THANK YOU Beth for such an amazing card kit! Please check out the cards of everybody else in our groups.

Diane

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

stunning cards love all details!!!!

VanessaB said...

GORGEOUS! i love sunflowers and the kit colors and fun embellishments are awesome. love what you did with it. :)

Mary said...

I just knew Beth's kit would be a good one! Love the colors and what you did with it! You always rock the kits!!!

Terri said...

I love them all Mara but especially the use of all the flowers.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your cards Mara, gorgeous all of them.

Kim said...

Oh my that first card i s simply stunning!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow great kit and your cards are amazing...

BethieJ said...

MARA! I LOVE your cards! They are all STUNNING!! THANKS so much for playing along!! Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY and a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are ALL gorgeous!!!

Joni M said...

What FABULOUS cards, Mara! I LOVE them both! Happy Birthday to you and thanks for playing with us this month!

Aimee Kidd said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Every one of your cards are just beautiful pieces of art! Love them all!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful kit. I just love that color scheme. You did a great job with your cards. It's so fun to see others playing with monthly kits, and I see your group is growing, too.