Kim's blog challenge from 2SCD is to blog about your favorite TV. Okay, so I came to TV a little bit late in life. I didn't watch much growing up, we weren't allowed to watching anything but PBS (Zoom, Viva Allegre, Sesame Street). And cartoons only on Saturday morning. So...my top 10 TV shows will be favorites from college on...because that's when I really discovered TV!
1. Beverly Hills 90210. The Brenda and Dylan saga...could it get any better? Little did Brenda know that Dylan had a HUGE crush on me!
2. Three's Company. Watched every rerun, loved this show. Jack Tripper is awesome!
3. Charles in Charge. The dynamic between Charles and Buddy Lenbeck should be the model of best friend relationships on all TV shows in the future.
4. Survivor. Loved this show from the very first season. I'm not super into it right now, but it was must see TV for a long time in our house! Anybody else think Jeff Probst is hot??? I mean, not me...I was just wondering...
5. Six Feet Under. This was an HBO series and I didn't watch it when it was actually on HBO. Got all the seasons later via Netflix. It was one of the best series i've ever seen. It was frickin' awesome, highly recommend it.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10. All of the last 5 spots will be filled by the greatest TV show of all time...LOST. Love it. Period. What's not to love???