Sunday, December 30, 2007

Another Layout Share

Well, this kit from Scrapbooker's Club House keeps going and going! I love it, I never would have thought to use it for camping photos, but I think it works. Don't tell me otherwise. Here are a few more layouts i've completed with the kit.




I just love that photo of Craig with the kids flying the kite. Kayla was SOOO into her Hello Kitty kite. She figured out how to keep the kite up and was a pro in no time. She did not want Hello Kitty diving to the earth. She was so patient and deliberate, she was a great kite flier!!

On another note, I am loving the new Killers album. the killers I think it's a collection of remakes and outtakes and cuts that didn't make the 2nd album. But they have an awesome acoustic version of Sam's Town and a great Joy Divison cover. The more I listen, the more I HAVE to listen. I hope they come back to LA next year, Tiff and I are ready. Peace out!
Brandon Flowers

1 comment:

Nicole Drewniak said...

You've done an amazing job with the kit Mara! :0)