Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm SUPER excited!

I am so excited!!!!!! Tiffany, the owner of Itty Bitty Scrap Shack has invited me to be part of her very first design team!!! She has a brand new scrap store and message board and blog and technique classes that are about to be launched. I am excited and honored to be working with her and the other design team members. Stay tuned to see what she has up her sleeve, she's got many great ideas for her new site!!! Did I mention I was excited? I'm so excited!

Come check it out!
Itty Bitty Scrap Shack

Photobucket

3 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats Mara!

Joni M said...

Yahoo!!! Congratulatons Mara! You definitely deserve it!

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS Mara! I am so EXCITED for you!!!
I will have to check it out!!! (Kids want to EAT first ~ how RUDE are they! LOL!!! :) )
Have a GREAT day!