Come on over to the Itty Bitty Scrap Shack and see what the excitement is all about! We are having a You Think You Can Scrap contest. Here are the details for the open auditions:
Starting Friday, February 1st through Thursday February 7th we will be accepting "Auditions" for the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest. The audition requirements are as follows:
1. You need to submit 4 of what you consider to be your best LAYOUTS. These may be 12x12 or 8 1/2 x 11.
2. These layouts do not need to be specially made for the auditions, it can be something you have already created.
3. You need to register for the gallery and message board and post a link in the "Auditorium" Thread to the "So You Think You Can Scrap" album of the gallery for your 4 layouts. Please include in the comments, supplies you used, techniques, etc. Anything that will help us gather information about you as a scrapper.
4. To be considered eligible as a contestant, you must be visible on the Message Board throughout the contest. Previous Posts (before the auditions) are not REQUIRED, but you will be given extra points throughout the contest as you participate within the community.
5. Every Registered member of the Itty Bitty Community holds one vote per "Round" of the contest. The Design Team also will be voting.
6. The Design Team members are not eligble to participate in the contest, however, they are welcome to participate in the challenges.
7. After the Auditions are completed 20 contestants will be chosen for the next round. Each round will bring new eliminations. The challenges within each round must contain NEWLY created layouts/projects. You will be disqualified for work not being original to the particular challenge during that round. For those not selected in the next round, there will be challenges and opportunities to win RAKs from the DT members and your participation is still important! We need you to help us decide who will win!
8. The entire contest will run for 6 weeks beginning February 1st, 2008. At which point we will announce the Winner and the two finalists.
9. All pictures submitted on the layouts must be the artists own pictures. This contest is about the whole process of scrapping, not just the craft behind it. We want to see YOUR work!
10. The Grand Prize will be valued at $150 with the two finalist prizes valued at $50 each. This is one contest you don't want to miss out on!
We would love to have you come over and check us out. It's going to be tons of fun, lots of great challenges and who knows what else!!!