Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cupcake Madness!!

I bought a new set of Cupcake stamps yesterday and just love them! They are by Inkadinkado and are too cute. I had to break them out tonight and make some cards. I used the March Home Grown kit from Itty Bitty Scrap Shack for all these cuties.




I am liking the cards lately. Great for nights where I want to be creative but just don't have the time or energy for a full layout endeavour. Thanks for looking! I can't wait for tomorrow...the First Day Of Spring. The weather here is already spring like...and I like it!

4 comments:

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow love the cards! and the cupcake is super cute!!! keep on inspiring us!!!

Nicole said...

Love your cards and don't you just love that October Afternoon Paper? Great job.

Tam, I am said...

Mara those cards are adorable!!

Joni M said...

I love the cards! The colors are beautiful and the stamps are adorable!