Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Pagemaps

I have a little toot!! I was asked to contribute a layout to the December Pagemaps issue by Becky Fleck. I was so excited to get her email and sketch. Here is the sketch:

And here is my layout, the sketch was perfect for some photos I took of Miss Kayla on her 5th birthday. I followed the sketch pretty closely. It was a change for me to create a 2-page layout but I like the results. I might have to do more 2-pagers in the future!!





Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You rock Mara!! I love the LO, it's a great 2-pager, don't be afraid of them!! So many great little embellishments everywhere I look, especially love the dragonfly :)

Kristii said...

Absolutely awesome work!! You are so inspiring!! Hope you have a great day!

BethieJ said...

YEAH MARA!! CONGRATS GIRL!!!
and I forgot to say below I LOVE that kit... I may have to come see if they have anymore!! :)

Kimmy said...

I love sketches and this one rocks. I'm saving it to use on a scrappy day :)

Joni M said...

I saw this in the newsletter, and thought... "that looks like Mara's girl" Hahaha! It was you! Congrats!

Oh, and check my blog. I did a layout using this same sketch. I just love this sketch!

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

Hi Mara,

How exciting!! Love the page and the extra details, very sweet!