Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I won a blog award!!

Wow, check this out! My scrappy friend Kristii, who is also a fellow Daisy Girl over at Color Me Daisy honored me with the award!!

How stinkin' cool is that??? Kristii is one AMAZING scrapper. You must check out her blog, it's very inspirational. Her work is wonderful and she does amazing things with her Cricut! Thank you so much for the award, Kristii! I am honored to be a Daisy Girl with you!!

Now, here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Provide links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Here are my nominees, in no particular order!!

1. Beth: I met her over a year ago cruising around scrappy message boards and we became fast online friends. She is so creative and does amazing things with paper and food and jewelry. We drink virtual margaritas together and love to chit chat about all things crafty! Maybe sometime i'll even be lucky enough to meet her in person! As Beth would say...Dreams are Free!

2. Sarah: Yes, she's my sister. But she's got some serious crafty talent!! I am so glad we are getting to scrap together and go on scrap retreats together. She doesn't update her blog as often as i'd like her too, because I would love to see what crafty projects she's working on for the holidays. Hint Hint Hint...Love you, Sis!!

3. Mel: Mel is another online friend who is such a crafty girl!! She makes wonderful cards and layouts and is always up for a challenge. I love seeing pics of her family and new projects on the blog. And she's always up for a virtual margarita as well!! And this girl plays a mean game of live bingo, so watch out!

4. Kimmie: I 'met' Kimmie through Beth and she is one amazing talented crafty girl! You MUST check out her blog for pics of the Pink Pirate Party she just threw for her adorable daughter. Woah, check out her pirate cake!! Amazing stuff from this girl and I love peeping at her blog!!

5. Sarah S: I've known Sarah on a couple of message boards but now I get to be on the Moments 2 Remember DT with her!! I love her scrappy style and she loves Sam Adams cherry wheat beer AND her hubbie is a homebrewer!! What's not to love!

That's it for now!! I can't wait to see who you all pick for the award!

4 comments:

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

Mara!

WOW, I am so honored to be nominated!! It is so fun to have someone, that is as talented as yourself, admire your work! Thanks so much and I am always inspired by your wonderful creations!

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!! It is so fun to see who the nominees nominate, lol!!

BethieJ said...

THANKS MARA!! Your so SWEET!!! Now I have to think of my 5.. can I pick you and Kimmie! :)
Happy Thursday!!

Mel Place said...

thank mara ss it took me this long to see this