Today i'm going to post 5 of my favorite photos from a photoshoot I did with my kids and some friends a few weeks back. We went to a place called Paramount Ranch. It was an old movie set where many Westerns were filmed and it's still used today to fill TV and commercials. There are really cool old building and doors and porches you can play on and take photos around. So...while it was hard to narrow it down to 5...here they my top 5. In no particular order:
1. I love the door and my daughter's pose!
2. Another really cool door!
3. I like this one in black and white
4. My daughter and her friend, I love their poses!
5. My son let me take about 3 photos of him!! He was too busy running around playing cops and robbers with his friend. It was a great place for that!
I played around in photoshop with these photos, adding some vintage washes and black and white washes. I had lots of fun taking these and editing them. My daughter could have posed ALL DAY long. My son...not so much. I want to go back and take more! My friend made the pink tutu she is wearing, it was so cute!!
Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Thanks for stopping by!