Friday, November 20, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow....I will be on a plane to the beautiful island of Maui!!!!

hawaii Pictures, Images and Photos

We will be spending all week with family and I cannot wait!! The sand, the surf, the diving, the food...I will be soaking up every single thing that I can when we are there. I hope you all have a fabulous week and a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family. I really do appreciate all of you that read my blog and leave such wonderful, kind comments. I am truly thankful for all of you!!!

Aloha!!!

8 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Oh, how fun! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to share in your memories when you scrap it!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Have a safe trip and a wonderful vacation.

Karina said...

Now that's a great way to spend Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful trip.

BethieJ said...

Mara have a WONDERFUL time!!! Cant wait to see the photos!!!

Joni M said...

Enjoy your week! Take lots of pictures!

Aimee Kidd said...

I know you and your family are having a fabulous time! Be sure to share your pics when you get back!! Can't wait to see them!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Enjoy your holiday!