Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3 Scrappy Boys!!

Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! I am soooo excited to say that I am now a design team member at 3 Scrappy Boys!!! I will have the pleasure of working with some amazing designers and their message board is so friendly and fun. Come on over and say hi if you have a chance!!

I got to design with the April Trio kit this month. The trio kits have 3 different lines of paper and this month includes Jillibean Soup, Little Yellow Bicycle and KaiserCraft. It's a beautiful, springy kit. Lots of fun embellies, too!!

Here is my first layout. I've been waiting to scrap these photos of my daughter for a while. The colors in the Jillibean Soup papers match her swimsuit wonderfully.


The kit has a self-adhesive sheet of cork which worked great when I used my punches.


I also made these Easter treat cups. I used a cupcake wrapper template which I downloaded HERE. I put a white cupcake liner inside to hold the treats, along with a little bit of easter grass.




These seriously took me about 2 minute to make. They would look soooo cute as place settings or make a bunch for a cool table centerpiece!


MMMMmmmmm....Reese's eggs.....

Thanks for letting me share my exciting news. I will have more from the April Trio kit soon. I hope you are all having a great week so far. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

WOW! What a LO Mara! Fabulous cork flowers & looks like the kiddos were having a blast! The Easter treat cups are very cute! Remind me of a cupcake! :)

Monique said...

Congratulation on the new DT position.Fabulous LO Mara!! Love those flowers make of cork how creative :).. ~hugs~

Gina said...

Congrats Mara!!! I saw Rebecca made that team too. Fun to get to work with people you "know" :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

Yeah! How fun to be on a DT together again! Love that LO and the punched cork flowers. And that Jillibean line is perfect for those easter cups, so cute!

Lisa said...

Fantastic projects!!! Congrats on your new DT gig!!!

mustangkayla said...

Congrats on the new DT! Fantastic layout and pictures! Those easter treat containers are cute!

Unknown said...

Your page is beautiful! I love those happy, summery pics!! And the Easter cups are adorable.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Congrats on being able to put all your creativity to more good use! I love your little treat cups!!!

B said...

Love the cork flowers on your layout and those candy baskets are fab!

ellen s. said...

super cute! love that cork
congratulations!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the new DT spot. I love the punched flowers from the cork, very cute LO and those cupcake liners are adorable.

Michelle Whitlow said...

Congrats!!! How fun!!

BethieJ said...

CONGRATS MARA! I LOVE the LO, and the cute little Easter Cups!!!