Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Black Friday!

So...how was your Thanksgiving?? Ours was great, filled with family and good food. My crazy husband was up early early this morning to get some of those great deals that were available only at 4am. Ha ha!! Me, not so much. I slept in a bit and then took my kids to boot camp with me. I worked out, they played at the park and then at the end of boot camp my kids did all the abdominal work with us and my son had to race me up the hill we were working out on. He had to tackle me to beat me. Hee hee, yes I'm competitve with my 8 year old son. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

All of us Croppin' Paradise girls created a thankful layout this month and here is mine. I am thankful for my two little munchkins...who really aren't that little anymore.


Hmmm...Jillibean Soup again!! I just love the Pasta Fagioli papers!! The journaling sprouts are pretty cool, too.


If you are looking for some great Black Friday deals, look no further than Croppin' Paradise! Go check out all they are offering this weekend and grab yourself something good! Thanks for stopping by today...

6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

What cute pics of the two of them together! It is so hard to get two kids in one photo both looking cute! Love the Jillibean and the fun banner of course! Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute LO Mara & gorgeous pics :) Love the lil' banner!

B said...

WHat a fun layout and the fun use of the strips of paper in hte top corner and the fun banner!

patti west said...

Such a sweet lo, Mara!! Love the pics, your design, and of course the pp. :)

Joni M said...

Great pics, Mara!
And a wonderful layout!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Aubree said...

Great layout Mara! I love your banner and your use of those journaling spots.