Saturday, March 5, 2011

You Make Me Smile

Happy Saturday!! We are off to softball games (double header today!!) and softball picture day and softball banner contests today. And we also have a baseball game this morning. Lots of running around, thankfully the weather is nice today. But before I am off and running, I have a card to share real quick with you. I used lots of Jillibean Soup goodies on this one. I have tons of scraps from the old world cabbage stew collection and thought I would put them to good use.


I used some papers and journaling sprouts and some cute sugar picks! I love the orange and turquoise together and just had to try to incorporate them into this card.


That's all I have today! I hope your weekend if off to a great start and thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

B said...

Awww, this card makes me smile! :) Love the pretty pins on the ribbon area!

Melissa said...

Very pretty! Love that paper!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a sweet card Mara! Love the layered scallops and pretty green bow :) Hope you enjoyed your day!

Mel said...

Fab card Mara! Enjoy your weekend!

Aubree said...

Great card...enjoy the games!!

Jenny said...

i must lift this card. phenomenal mix of product and design.

Angela said...

You are so creative! I wish I had your skill.

Rebecca Keppel said...

such a pretty card! I love the hanging bow!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card!!
Hope the game went well!
Hugs!

Sue said...

I love this card, Mara. The paper with the little flowers is so pretty! All the elements work together well.

Susan said...

I love Jillibean Soup! So much so that I have a difficult time actually using it. lol! Love the colors on your gorgeous card. And the layout is great!

Elizabeth said...

This is a beautiful card, I saved into my fav's!!!!!
Hoping that the games went well and so is your weekend! We are busy like that this weekend, it's been kinda crazy! But this is our last weekend for the play and then its back to normal! :)
Have a great one!
e.

mustangkayla said...

Great card! I love the pins behind the buttons!

Stephanie said...

your card is beautiful!

Monique said...

And this card made me smile.. Very pretty card Mara.. I love those pins too :)!!!Happy Sunday...Hugs Monique

VanessaB said...

love it! great design and i love the bow and pins. :)

melody said...

what a beautiful card..lovin the placement and design chickie..and what yummy pp

Sarah said...

That is adorable! It makes me smile!

Dana said...

Oooh I really like the pale blue with the dark green ribbon. Pretty card Mara!