Friday, July 20, 2012

Celebrate!

Happy Friday everyone! Yeah for Friday!! It's been a long week and i'm so happy to see the weekend. Here's a celebration card to get your weekend started...


The paper is from Pink Paislee and it's called Snow Day. Can you believe it's holiday paper?? I love the addition of pink to holiday papers but I think it works for a birthday card as well. Isn't this triple decker cake the cutest? It's from my newest Avocado Arts stamp set.


And some bling to add some...well...bling to the card!


I hope you had a great week and Happy Weekend!!!!

12 comments:

Angela said...

Beautiful! I love it.

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty card, Mara!!
Love it!!
The bling really dresses the card up!!

wendipooh13 said...

yummy card and love that bling on it!!!! super fun!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful birthday card Mara, love the bling.

Mona Pendleton said...

Super sweet birthday card Mara! Love the pretty Pink Paislee patterned paper!

Kim said...

Oh that is just so sweet Mara!

Angi Barrs said...

Super gorgeous! I love the bling.

B said...

So pretty! :) Love the bling on the cake!

VanessaB said...

awesome card. bling in all the perfect places and i love the flag on the cake. :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love that stretched chevron print!

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I love the blinged up cake.

Sue said...

Love the cake on the stand and the little flag~so cute!