Sunday, July 29, 2012

Retro Sketches #22

Happy Weekend! I hope you are having beautiful weather and enjoying your weekend. We have been watching the Olympics and it's been really fun. I was able to squeeze in a challenge this weekend. The Retro Sketches #22 challenge to be exact.


And here is my card. I created a bright birthday card!


These are some of my favorite papers from Momenta, the Kaleidoscope paper pack. I also added a Momenta clear layered sticker for the focal point. I love their layered stickers.


That's all I have today! Are you watching the Olympics? What are your favorite sports? I am partial to the swimming since I was a swimmer all through college. I also love watching beach volleyball, gymnastics, track and field...actually, I will watch anything. I love the Olympics!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

10 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh what a great card!!! that bling just shines!!! I've been lovin the soccer!!! can't get enough of it, and excited for gymnastics too!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Mara, love the colours and the bling.

Laurel said...

Fabulous job with the sketch!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love those little presents!

Christa said...

Great card Mara. I love your little bit of bling! We watch the Olympics too. We are fortunate in Canada to get both the American and the Canadian feeds and commentary. I love diving, rowing and track. We won our first medal today!

Joyce said...

I love this card. What a fabulous stack of presents. I have to admit to being very lackadaisical about watching the Olympics. But, I hope to see some, maybe tonight.

Kim said...

lovely lovely that bit of bling is perfect!

Kim said...

lovely lovely that bit of bling is perfect!

Annette Allen said...

adorable card...love all the fun little embellishments...fun design..

BethieJ said...

Mara this is so CUTE! Love your take on the sketch!!!
Hope your Monday is going GREAT!!!