Monday, July 28, 2008

Basic Grey Euphoria!!

I am loving this newer line from Basic Grey. At first I thought it was going to be way to purple for me...but I love purple! And I am really enjoying playing with this paper. Yummmy!

For this card, I used my new Fiskars rubbing plates to add the texture on the white cardstock.


This was for a challenge to use a monogram on a project.


Our last challenge over at Scrapdango was to scrap a photo of yourself scrapping...with the theme for the page Why I Scrap. Appropriate, huh? Here's what I came up with. Very strict requirements for this one...5 different patterned papers, 4 different pieces of chipboard, 3 buttons, 2 kinds of cardstock and 1 photo of myself. Here's what I came up with!


I hand cut all the petals for the flower and curled the edges a bit for a little texture.


Like I said, that Euphoria paper is good stuff!!

2 comments:

Joni M said...

I love wearing purple, but don't scrap with that color... I love BG and I love your projects! I may have to check those papers out!

BethieJ said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Mara!!! I LOVE everything!!! and I LOVE that BG line too!!! :)
Hope your having a GREAT day!!!