Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Color Me Daisy is LIVE!!

Come on over and join the fun at Color Me Daisy!!! The message board is live, there are new members joining every day, the DT has some great projects in the gallery, there are going to be challenges and contests...just all sorts of good stuff!! The debut kit, Splish Splash, is loaded with good stuff from American Crafts, Tinkering Ink, Heidi Swapp and more!!





Come on over and check out this new kit club and message board. I've got more fun kit creations to share and the place is just warming up. It's going to be fun!!

2 comments:

Captain Awesome said...

Hey just saw the cake post. I think maybe I got the wrong Morgan sister. Eesh.

ps. NEW BLOG POST

Trish said...

just found your blog and I checked out the color me daisy site-I am so looking forward to ordering their kit! oh, and that cake looks delicious!