Thursday, September 15, 2011

6x6 paper pads

When Scrapbook Express got some My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pads in stock, you better believe I grabbed them off the shelves. The worst part was trying to decide which ones to get.  I love love 6x6 paper, they are perfect for cards. And cards I made (too many cocktails at scrap retreat = making lots of cards, not layouts). These papers are from the Honey Cake paper pad.


I layered the different patterns, added the circles with my trusty punches, a ribbon bow and i'm done. Do you like that the sentiment is off centered? See previous statement about cocktails.


And one more...this time using alot of the yummy orange in the papers.


I love this fat polka dotted ribbon from Bo Bunny. Love that it's got polka dots on both sides so when I tie a bow, I don't have to fiddle with it to get the pattern on the up side. I know, my life is rough.


Definitely check out all the great new My Mind's Eye papers at Scrapbook Express. And don't forget they are having a Design Team Call RIGHT NOW!! Go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Jamilie said...

These are FABULOUS!!!

Angi Barrs said...

I agree...6x6 paper is great for cards. Love your adorable creations. :)

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty cards!!
I love using the 6x6 for smaller projects too!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

I love 6X6 pads as well, they are the perfect siz for carmakers.
Cute card! and good luck!

Joni M said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Great choice in paper pads! I love my 6x6 paper!

Rebecca Keppel said...

heee hee --layouts and cocktails dont mix, cards are perfect though--these are fabulous :) have a great weekend :)

BethieJ said...

LOVE the cards Mara...I also LOVE 6 X 6 pads.. I have ordered um 12 in the last couple weeks :) LOVE them!
Have a GREAT day!