Monday, September 19, 2011

Hammock Time

Happy Monday! When I was on my scrapbooking retreat last weekend I brought along some Jillibean Soup papers I've had for a while and haven't had the time to play with. I really loved this Dutch Mustard soup collection when it came out earlier this year. And I finally had a chance to use it for something.


We had a great camping trip to the Sequoias last summer and this is just one of a zillion photos I took on that trip. This hammock is always a big hit when we are camping!! I love all the letter stickers and embellie stickers that come with the Jillibean Soup lines.
Lots of fun punchouts and shapes as well. I *heart* Jillibean Soup.


I hope you all had a great weekend. I met up with some girlfriends this weekend for a baking and martini night. I can't wait to show you what we made!! Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Joni M said...

Mara, You are the queen of embellishment! I love all your little details! TFS this wonderful layout and I look forward to seeing your YUMMY goodies!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

What a fun page, love that line, so pretty!

Rebecca Keppel said...

what a great shot! love the sweet layout too :)

Sue said...

Priceless photo!