These bars are a nice combination of a blondie base and peanut butter cups. It's quick and easy and would look lovely on your holiday cookie platter.
Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
adapted from Cookies and Cups
1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick)
1 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 cups flour
1 bag mini Reese's peanut butter cups
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8x8 pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add baking soda and flour. Mix until just combined.
4. Add peanut butter cups and mix until well incorporated.
5. Spread evenly in 8x8 pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let cool before cutting into squares.
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!