Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Time Made Easy...Sale!!!

Happy Saturday!! I just wanted to pop in quickly and let you know that My Time Made Easy is having a sale this weekend...25% everything!!

If you have ever wanted to try the great templates and cut files, now is your chance! The templates come in all formats so it doesn't matter if you have a Cricut or a Silhouette or another cutting machine. Lauren offers the templates in all file formats.

Here are some of my favorites...

The Tricky Treat Tote...a great gift bag.


Com-pleatly Versatile...the boxes that come with this template are the easiest I've ever worked with.


Well Contained...a great treat holder!


Fine Finish Tags...you get 7 tag cut files for only $1.88. That is a STEAL!! I use these over and over and over!! I made the label and all the layers for the Round and Round template with the fine finish tags. I love them.


So...you get the idea!! If you aren't into templates, please check out all the great cut files in the store. They are perfect for scrapbooking and cards. Here is the link to the store: My Time Made Easy

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! I will be back Monday with some new projects. Thanks for stopping by today Friends!!

5 comments:

VanessaB said...

all are AWESOME! love that tote especially. :)

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are fantastic...so creative and fun...

Kim Mraz said...

SO many fabulous projects! LOVE that second one with the treat container!!! I might have to check this store out--I've just started using cut/digital/SVG files! FAB:) THANKS for sharing!

Rebecca Keppel said...

so many awesome gifts! love them all :)

Angi Barrs said...

Thanks for the link. Must try these!