Tuesday, May 29, 2012

They Love 2 Read

My kids love to read. I love to read, too. I swear, I never would have made it through my ankle surgery recovery without my Kindle!! One of our favorite things to do when we are camping is open all the windows in the camper and just relax and read.


I used the Coconut Lime Soup papers from Jillibean Soup again. I love these papers, they are so versatile. I also tried splattering paint on my layout. Nevermind the paint that got on my shirt and all over the table when I did this, I like the messy look!


And I had to use the mason jars, they were just too cute to pass up! And butterflies...I still *heart* butterflies!


This layout makes me wish we had a camping trip in our future! We aren't taking any big vacations this summer, due to my husband getting a new job and not having any vacation time yet. But we will get back to camping and the ocean breeze soon!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

16 comments:

Laurel said...

This is one fabulous layout!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic layout Mara, you have a wonderful style with your scrapbooking.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love, love, love this layout!!

Leah said...

Such a sweet LO! Love the fun colors and the splattering:) I will always love butterflies so all of yours are just perfect. So great that your kiddos love to read!

Joyce said...

Such a great layout. I love to read too--it's fun to graduate from reading to your kids to just reading with them. How fun to read in the great outdoors.

Rebecca Keppel said...

what an awesome photo and layout too. love the splatters :)

Esther said...

This layout is amazing!!! I just love everything about it :)

Angi Barrs said...

Now these are my kinda kiddos. Reading is awesome!!! Fun page.

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS LO Mara.. GREAT photo too!! LOVE the Coconut Lime Soup line.. such FUN colors in it! and I LOVE butterflies, mason jars, and reading too! ;)
Have a GREAT day!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable layout Mara! What great photos you have captured! Love the sweet jars and the cute butterflies!

Annette Allen said...

wow great layout...love all the fun details...don't you just love Jillibean....so fun

Joni M said...

Great layout! I LOVE the paint drops! (My kids love to read too!)

Aimee Kidd said...

Fabulous layout!! Loving the colors and the little Mason jars!!

Unknown said...

Great layout! Love the picture and how you wrapped the twine!

wendipooh13 said...

such a super fun page!!! LOVE the butterflies and splattered ink!!!

VanessaB said...

so fun! love the splattered ink! great photo.