Friday, August 22, 2008

Guest Designer Toot!!!

I am thrilled and excited to be picked as September's Guest Designer over at Moments 2 Remember!!! The contest was to use a DT member's layout as inspiration. Her layout featured a big prominent heart, a big bold title and one photo. Those elements were my jumping off point for this layout:

I swear I can't take a straight photo of my layouts lately!! That is one of my favorite pics of my daughter and sister. Love it! I am actively stalking my mailman to get the kit in the mail. I can't wait to play! I already have a few projects I am thinking about. Thanks Robin and everyone at Moments 2 Remember!!!

2 comments:

Joni M said...

Mara, congrats for winning the Guest DT spot! It's very well deserved. Your layout is wonderful!

BethieJ said...

YEAH Mara! CONGRATS!!!! LOVE that layout oh sooo PRETTY!!! Cant wait to see what you create with the kit!!!