Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scrap 'N Supply Shack Reveal!!

I am so excited for our first reveal! The October kit, All Hallows Eve, was so much fun to play with. Some super fun papers by S.E.I. and Creative Imaginations, lots of cardstock, journaling cards from Maya Road, Thickers, an acrylic stamp and a Maya Road 4x4 chipboard album. And more!!! I had alot of fun making these spooky layouts and cards:




I used the Maya Road chipboard album to make this wall hanging for my house. I stickled the inside of the letters for added sparkle!!


If you want to check out more fabulous projects, visit our SnSS Flickr group. Lots of inspiration to be seen! This kit totally put me in the Halloween mood. I have some ideas for our annual Boo Baskets we leave on our friend's doorsteps. I am hoping to make some more Halloween projects this month. Be sure to check back!!

2 comments:

Mel Place said...

AWESOME kit mara and i love eveythings you did with it BEAUTIFUL..is it okay to scraplift those cards WOW!!need to ckeck out that kit!your babygirl look too cute in then and now lo!TFS

BethieJ said...

Mara ~
I LOVE EVERYTHING!! You ROCKED that kit girl!! GREAT Job!! I will be watching for the BOO baskets!! :)
have a GREAT weekend!