Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't put your Woolies Away!

Happy Monday everyone! It's a gorgeous day today and I am lovin' the weather right now. But...don't put away those woolies yet. They could come in handy for a card!!


The Basic Grey woolies are one of my favorite new-ish embellishments from BG. They are felt and layered and just plain fun.


I used some BG Nook and Pantry, along with the woolie which is from the Indian Summer line. Croppin' Paradise has a great collection of woolies to choose from. Go check out the Croppin' Paradise blog to see what the rest of the DT did with some fun woolies. I hope you are having nice weather wherever you are today...if not, don't forget your woolies!!

Thanks for stopping by, friends!

12 comments:

Gina said...

adorable!!! You're really rocking the cards Mara. :)

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute card! I love the colors you used.

Sarah Lou said...

put em away, im hanging to get mine out. I wore a jacket today for a bit and put a lil heat on in the car - I was as happy as a piggy in mud!!!
That is such a sweet card! I love the texture the woolie also brings to the card!

Michelle said...

I always love your cards. So cute!

Monique said...

So cute!!!! I love your woolies!!TFS!! ~hugs~

IamDerby said...

This is adorable! Love the woolies.

Joni M said...

Woolies?!!! We don't got no woolies! lol!
Beautiful card, Mara. That looks more like you! From the CP blog, it looks like the bird one was your card, and I was thinking that didn't look like your style!
I LOVE this card!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the card! That BG woolie is the prefect focal point for a card. Love the patterns you chose to go with it too.

Sue said...

So detailed! Love it!

Dana said...

That woolie is stunning Mara! It has so much detail I can't stop looking at it.

ellen s. said...

cute cute card!

BethieJ said...

SO CUTE Mara!!!!