Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Color Me Daisy November Reveal!!

Wow, Michelle did it again. She put together a wonderful November kit...Feelin' Fall. Beautiful paper from October Afternoon, MME, Fancy Pants, Bazzill, Thickers, ribbon, sheer journaling blocks, rubons, and more! Check it out!

This kit was so much fun to work with, the October Afternoon and Fancy Pants papers went together so well!!





There is also a stamp set by My Mind's Eye, Laundry Line. SO cute! I used one of the stamps as a flower stem on one of my thank you cards. These colors are some of my favorites, browns, blues, oranges. Just about any kind of photo would work with this kit!!

The Kit also comes with a mini chipboard album from Maya Road which includes matching chipboard embellies. Such a GREAT little album to work with, i'll be posting my completed mini soon!!! While you are waiting, check out Color Me Daisy and get your kit before they are gone!!

5 comments:

missusem said...

Love the stuff! Such cute colours --

:) I've also tagged you!! C my blog for details (:) Sue from LP)

Shirley said...

Love the kit and your work is awesome!

Kristii said...

Love what you did with the kit!!! Fantastic work!

BethieJ said...

Mara you did a GREAT job with this kit! All your projects are FANTASTIC!!!

Michelle said...

Great job with the kit! I love all of your projects.