Sunday, November 2, 2008

Scrap N Supply Shack November reveal!!

It's time for November reveals!! Scrap N Supply Shack's November kit is called Legends of the Fall. And it's beautiful!!! Lots of flocked and foiled paper from S.E.I., Thickers, rubons, buttons, ribbons, chipboard trees and swirls and birds...some really great stuff!!

This kit would be wonderful for any holiday photos, vintage or heritage photos, outdoor or nature photos...okay, pretty much anything!! Here are my layouts.

I colored the chipboard with my Bic Mark-it pens and added some gold stickles. Added some nice bling!!



I also had plenty of paper left to make some cards!!




And don't forget to check out our message board. There is also a sketch challenge going on right now on the blog. Lucy Chesna made an exclusive sketch and the prize is a travel pack from American Crafts. Very cool stuff!! Here is the sketch:

Here is my example, I really had fun with this one. This layout came together pretty quickly once I picked the photo to use.




Just head on over the our blog post announcing the contest and leave your layout!! I can't wait to see all the entries. Layouts are due November 7th, so get moving!!!

2 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

BethieJ said...

Mara~ I LOVE all the goodies you made from the kit! Great idea to use the markers on the chipboard.. I have those!! Gonna try that out! Thanks for the link I will have to take a peek!!
Have a GREAT day!!!