Friday, November 21, 2008

What a week!!!

Wow, being sick all week really takes alot out of a girl. I'm even missing my Twilight movie party tonight. I just don't think anybody wants to sit in a crowded theater next to the girl who's hacking up a lung. Just call me typhoid Mary. So sad i'm missing my Edward right now, but he'll be there for me when I am ready. Not much else going on. We had Kevin's soccer party this week and it was insane. I think every soccer team had their party at Lamppost pizza on the same night. Insane, I tell you. But I did make the cutest soccer ball cupcakes for his team. And guess what...I forgot to take photos!! But this is what they sorta looked like...the soccer balls...

That's about it! I've been working on christmas gifts and cards and other Christmas goodies. But I can't share anything yet! But I will share this, our advent calendar. 25 little folded origami boxes. I made these last year and the kids have been asking when are we getting out our little boxes?? Craig and I will have to fill them up and then we'll put them out. The kids are excited!!


Have a great weekend everybody!

6 comments:

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Oh I bet your cupcakes turned out super cute!! I love your boxes for an Advent calender -- I bet the kids can't wait to open them up each day!

BethieJ said...

Mara~ I hope your feeling better! I LOVE those boxes you did! Such a FUN idea!!! (you know I have a LOVE of boxes! HA HA!!)
Hope your weekend is GREAT!!!

cropaddict.com said...

yummy looking cupcakes. Loving the advent boxes. :)

Mel Place said...

ss mara you not feeling well HOPE you feel better soon..love the cupcake and the christmas boxes might do this for terie and mel..TFS

Kim, kimmy, kimmie said...

Super cute boxes! I hope you are feeling better soon! I love the photo of your DD on the scooter. Great action shot!