Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to wish all my blogging friends Happy Thanksgiving! We will be celebrating with family, at the beach and hopefully it won't be raining. Because we will be camping...rain or shine! Plan on doing alot of eating and hiking and tidepooling and beachcombing and smores making this weekend. I am a wee bit bummed that I will miss out on going shopping on black Friday because I love to do that. I don't know why, it's just kinda fun. So have a great holiday and catch you all later!!
beach Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Kristii said...

Happy Thanksgiving Mara!! I hope you have a fantastic time and that you and your family are blessed beyond measure!! What a gorgeous picture!!!

Joni M said...

What a beautiful photo! Which beach are you going to be at? We're going to be at the beach Thanksgiving too (Manhattan Beach).
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

BethieJ said...

Mara hope your having a GREAT time camping.. and there is NO RAIN!!
Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!