Again...on Saturday!!! Here are my 5 favorites at the Farmer's Market this morning...
1. Kettle Corn! 1 bag of kettle corn = the kids are good at the farmer's market. Hee hee...
2. The real corn. I love fresh corn on the cob!
3. Fresh Flowers, so pretty!
4. Berries, berries, and more berries. The kids just love the raspberries!
5. Free samples. The peaches and nectarines at this stand were to die for, bought a big bag of both!
I'm so happy there is a farmer's market in our town now. It's pretty small, but I still found everything I wanted and it's all so good. I got a big 2 pound bag of cherries, too. SO yummy! Hope you're all having a good weekend!!