Friday, June 26, 2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combos #3

I recently found this new color challenge blog and i've been playing along. It's called Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge blog...or SPCC for short! Here is challenge #3:



And where is what I came up with. I used my favorite polka dot stamps from Papertrey Ink, some Papertrey cardstock and CTMH patterned paper.



I can't resist the butterflies lately!! And because I had all my stuff out and some scraps I was trying to clean up, I made another card with the same colors.



You should definitely check out the new challenge blog, some great color combos so far and more to come!! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

B said...

Fun cards!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE both of your cards! You did a great job with the color combo!

BethieJ said...

Mara both cards are so CUTE! Love the colors! I will have to check out that blog!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

thescrapmaster said...

BEAUTIFUL cards! I really like the first one but I am a little biased because I love butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator

Joni M said...

Great color combo! I'm going to have to check those challenges out. TFS!

BTW, I took the poster photo with my phone... Shhhh....

suzARTe said...

beautiful cards, I love the flowers especially. Its amazing what everyone has done with the colour combo, such variety

Shirley said...

Great cards and love the stacked flowers on the second one! I probably wouldn't have put these colors together but they look wonderful!