Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Friday!!!

Okay...Friday Favorite Day! Yippppeeee!!! I'm going to follow in my friend Joni's footsteps and give you my top 5 songs to run to right now. Here goes...

Daft Punk: Around The World

Photobucket

Come On Eileen: Dexy's Midnight Runners (GREAT running song even if it is the biggest one hit wonder on the planet and they all wear weird overalls in the video!)

'Too-Rye-Ay' Pictures, Images and Photos

Panic Room: Silversun Pickups

Silversun Pickups ~ Swoon Pictures, Images and Photos

Aces High: Iron Maiden

Photobucket

Pearl Jam: Once

Pearl Jam Pictures, Images and Photos

Hope you all had a great week!! What music are you listening to right now???

3 comments:

Joni M said...

Do you know how many of those songs I've heard of?... NONE, LOL!
I'm definitely going to check them out. Thanks for sharing your favorite!

Happy Father's Day to Craig!

IamDerby said...

I think our tastes in music are just slightly different, lol. All my picks are from the country genre. I think you and my husband have some music in common.

BethieJ said...

Great friday favs!! :) and arent you camping... hmmm LOL!! Hope your having a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Happy Fathers Day to Craig!!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!