Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Life Update!

Hi Everyone! Wow, I didn't expect to be away from blogging for that long. My family took a week long Mexican Riveria cruise over Thanksgiving week and had a fabulous time. We stopped in Cabo San Lucas and Puerta Vallarta. We are lucky to have simply amazing weather and I took a ton of photos. Do you want to see?

The Famous Cabo Arches:


The beautiful beaches of Puerta Vallarta:


The totally fun slide on our cruise ship:


The Pirate Ship we sailed on:


My beautiful kiddos:


The dolphin that kissed me:


My crazy family:


We had such a great time and it's been TOUGH getting back to reality. I hope to get back to crafting this week, I need to check out some challenges. AND i've been thinking about holiday crafting and I have some projects that I hope to tackle. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving week. I need to do some blog catching up as well!

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, what a fun time! Such beautiful scenery. Love that last family photo...classic:)

Lee said...

It really looks as if you had a wonderful time. Your family is gorgeous. How's the running?

Tracey McNeely said...

Mara thanks for sharing and it looks like you had a fantastic time!

wendipooh13 said...

how fun!!! What an amazing trip!!! VERY fun!! LOVE the fun family pic!!!

Unknown said...

Very excited that you had a fun family getaway!!
Love all the pics and love the one with all of you together!!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my goodness Mara! what a totally terrific trip! LOVE that pirate ship - the gorgeous waters - what wonderful pictures you got - no wonder you can't settle back into plain old life!!!

BethieJ said...

WELCOME HOME!! Looks like you had a FABULOUS time! LOVE all the photos!! Cant WAIT to see what your working on for the Holidays!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!

VanessaB said...

so envious. love your photos :)

Christa said...

Looks like you had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that of a fun period! This sort of beautiful landscape! Your family is so gorgeous and thanks for sharing Mara!