Saturday, November 3, 2012

CAS(E) this sketch #4

Happy Saturday!! Guess what we are doing today? If you guessed soccer, you are right. My daughter had a 8am game this morning and now i'm waiting for my son's 12:30 game this afternoon. It's a beautiful day for soccer!

I am participating again with CAS(E) this Sketch this week...here is sketch #4:






I've had my washi tape on my desk all week, so I grabbed a few different patterns and made this card.


I love all the blues and greens! I added a sentiment from Unity and some Basic Grey bling.


I am loving my washi tape!!! I hope you are having a great Saturday so far...i'm off to another soccer game. Have a good one!

13 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Very pretty! I love your washi tape too. I'm now the proud owner of 2 whole rolls of it myself, lol, can't wait to be able to get more!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really beautiful Washi Tape Mara, I love those blues and great take on the sketch!

Joyce said...

What a fun take on the sketch. I love how you used washi tape. Your Saturday sounds just like mine!

VanessaB said...

oh and you have such pretty washi tape! such a pretty card. love the blues with the yellow!

wendipooh13 said...

super cute!!! LOVE how you worked that washi tape!!!

Joni M said...

Great card, Mara! I have washi tape on my table too! :oD

I hope your kiddos has a good soccer day!
Have a nice weekend!

Jackie Rockwell said...

I LOVE this look Mara! I just recently bought some washi tape and can't wait to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Such a cool take on the sketch! I love those different patterns of washi together. Great eye for pattern! Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kim said...

awesome combo of patterns!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh…. this is beautiful! So….elegant! I love the colors…. I made one today but now I don't even want to enter after I have seen yours. Gorgeous Mara!!!!!!

Gayatri said...

What a unique take on the sketch? I love it. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge:)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is awesome Mara! I love the way you used the washi tape!!!

BethieJ said...

Mara this is DARLING! LOVE the Washi!!! Great take on the sketch! Hope the kiddos won their games!!!
Have a GREAT day!