Monday, November 5, 2012

CASE study #115

Happy Monday!! We had a beautiful weekend but now it's back to work and school. I hope you are not tired of seeing challenge cards that i've completed, because I have another challenge card to share today. This one is for the CASE study challenge #115. Here is the inspiration card by Angline Yong:





I loved the color blocking and the negative die cuts, so much fun! Here is my card:


I used the Alora papers by Bo Bunny and my favorite stamp from Avocado Arts. Isn't that retro chickie cute??!


I have really been digging the challenges lately. You know, I probably said that last week, too. Ha! When my kids finally are in bed, I try to find just a little time for crafting. Card challenges are a great way to be inspired and actually get something accomplished. What are some of your favorite challenge blogs?

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh how totally cute..love all the DP you used..

VanessaB said...

tee hee. that stamp always makes me laugh= smile! cute card! :)

Sara Mac said...

Ha, what a cute card! Love the mix of papers you chose.

wendipooh13 said...

too cute!!! LOVE the stamp!!!!!

Joyce said...

Oh, what an adorable card. I love that chick in glasses.

Laurel said...

Adorable card, love that image!

Joni M said...

I love that little chickie. She makes me laugh everytime I see her! lol!
I know what you mean about making cards! I think that is why I don't scrap much anymore. I just don't have time to do a full page, but there is always time to make a card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mara this is fantastic, love that stamp and the great papers you used.

BethieJ said...

Mara I LOVE it!! SO CUTE! That chickie is the CUTEST thing!!! Love your take on the challenge!!!!
Hope your having a GREAT week!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Mara! Love the fun sentiment and mix of patterned papers!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and that stamp is so cute and aorable!!
Love it!