Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ovals are cool again

So, there's been some discussion over at The Scrapping Spot why ovals are NOT cool like circles seem to be right now. I decided to try to make something cool with ovals. So I pulled out a bunch of older My Mind's Eye paper and cut a bunch of ovals out with my Cricut. They morphed themselves into this butterfly. I like it! I like it! AND I used my new scalloped circle punches that I just received. I've been trying to find these forever and finally just bought them from Joann's online. I hate paying shipping, but it was worth it!!





AND I just got my April Kit from Itty Bitty. It's delicious!! Fancy Pants papers, custom made buttons and a beautiful doodled transparency sheet made by our very own Bethany!! I can't wait to play!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Mara, Adorable LO, LOVE that butterfly! I've tagged you! Check out my Blog! :)