Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Craig!!!

Yesterday was my DH's birthday and the kids were excited. My daughter was very upset that we all had to go to work and school and we couldn't just stay home and party all day. We went out to eat after work/school and then came home for cake, ice cream, and presents. I made him this baseball cake. It's my first venture into cake decorating and I definitely learned some lessons!!! But it turned out okay and he was happy with it. And it tasted pretty damn good, homeade buttercream frosting and all!! He does it all around this house, from taking the kids to school in the morning to making dinner at night. I don't know what we would do without him! Happy birthday, sweeeeetie pie!!!

3 comments:

Joni M said...

That's an ambitious cake and it looks wonderful! Too pretty to eat! LOL!

BethieJ said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!! Your cake was a BIG hit here, Amanda really liked it!! :) Great job Mara, it looks YUMMY!!!!
Have a GREAT night!!!
Talk to you soon~
((HUGS))

Jen Martakis said...

Mmmm! I love buttercream icing! You did a fantastic job!