Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week #2 of Camp Paradise

Hi Campers!! It's the start of Week #2 and we have a whole set of NEW challenges for you all! And it's not too late to start camp, come on by the Croppin' Paradise message board to check out all the challenges this week.

This week my challenge is all about Cabin Life. At camp, it's all about learning to live together and getting along in your cabin. My challenge this week is a color challenge...all these colors get along and play together nicely!


And here is my layout. I focused on the reds and greens and blues and the My Family line by Fancy Pants was perfect for this!


I used some Pink Paislee pleated ribbon (from the 365 degrees collection) and accented it with pearls.


And...of course...a banner!!!!!!!


My son (and daughter) were both so cute at my sister's going away party. She was about 4 months pregnant and they both sat down and 'read' to their new little cousins (she had twin girls!). I'm glad I captured this, such a fun memory!!

So...come on by and check out camp! I hope to see you there!

15 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Love your LO Mara! What a great memory to scrap of your children & sister :) I like all the detailed embellishments - especially the butterflies fluttering about :)

Leah said...

What a sweet memory captured in a beautiful LO! Love the colors and I really MUST try a banner!! *lol*

mustangkayla said...

Fantastic layout! Love that pleated ribbon and those pearls!

wendipooh13 said...

totally love the fun color chart to use and your LO is gorgeous.. love the sweet photo!!!!

wherethey'llgo said...

love how you added pearls to your ribbon strip! great color combo!

Sue said...

I love seeing all the stuff you create! You are so talented!

Joni M said...

Great colors, Mara!
This is such a cute story... I LOVE the layout!

Lee said...

I love the colours you chose. Another great LO. I really need to use those banners on my cards and LO's...love them.

Serendipity said...

Such a nice page - love it!!

MNmomma said...

super cute LO girl!

Jenny said...

Love all the little details here and the banner, of course!

B said...

Love all the embellies you made and the fun butterflies fluttering around! Fun layout and sweet memory!

VanessaB said...

what a sweet memory and adorable LO

Rebecca Keppel said...

What a sweet photo and I love the pearls you added to the pleated ribbon.

IamDerby said...

Fabulous layout! Love the banner.