Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ode To Soccer Season

The Devils and The Yellow Highlighters, my two favorite teams this season!!


Kevin, #6, is a great defender, nobody gets past him when he is protecting the goal. Well, most of the time. He's learning how to be aggressive on the field and has improved so much.


Kayla, #3, is an aggressive player. She is good on both offense and defense. While she is not the fastest runner out there, she will get in your feet and get that ball away from you. She has come a long way and I have so much fun watching her play.

We have one more game next weekend, but the soccer pizza parties have begun!! Here are the cookies I made for Kayla's team this weekend...


This cute stamp is from PSA Essentials, perfect for a little girl's soccer team!!


And soccer ball cupcakes, my hand was aching a bit after all this piping...


That pretty much sums up our weekend. I hope you had a good weekend...it's back to work and school tomorrow. Only 1 week left for my kids then they have a whole week off school for Thanksgiving. They are so excited! And I'm excited too...bring on the Thanksgiving food!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

14 comments:

Heather Baird said...

Such adorable treats and packaging! I love Hello Kitty. :)

Joni M said...

Great action shots and wonderful treats, Mara!!!
My kids have the whole week of Thanksgiving off too!... I'm getting that holiday feeling!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous photos! And your jersey cookies always look amazing :) Love those soccer ball cupcakes too :)

Diane said...

What great treats! Your soccer pics make me miss my soccer boy who is off at college.

Aubree said...

Awesome photos and snacks!! Can you be our soccer mom too?!?!

VanessaB said...

Super Mom! cute snacks, cute tags, and cute kids! ;)

Amber Zimmerman said...

Your kiddos sure are lucky to have a mama like you! How cute are those tags and cookies/cupcakes?? You've also inspired me to buy a bundt cake pan. . .after seeing that monkey bread recipe, off to Target I go! ;-)

Michelle Whitlow said...

Cute stuff!!!!

Monique said...

Oh they look like they are having so much fun... What great treat!! Your little cupcake soccer balls are SWEET!! You are so talented and creative!!

patti west said...

ohmygosh mara...your baked goodies are a soccer sensation!!! very sweet stuff! :) :)

Sue said...

Both of your treats turned out so beautifully! I love the tags:)

Mona Pendleton said...

Yummy treats and beautiful pics Mara. Can't wait to see the LO's showcasing those cuties :)

IamDerby said...

Love your cupcakes! Both my kids play soccer too- their teams were the Jedi Knights and the Terminators.

Jill Sarginson said...

I love those! You are going on my fave blogger list!! Great stuff here!! :)