Friday, February 18, 2011

Lots and Lots of Notecards

A couple of weeks ago, PSA Essentials stamps were featured on the Home Shopping Network. And I was asked to make some samples that may or may not be shown on live TV. Well, I am happy to say that I DID see some of my cards on TV! No matter I had to stop and rewind and freeze frame a few times to make sure the card *really* was mine. It was fun to watch Libby demonstrate the stamper and show a variety of DT work on TV. I think she will be on HSN again, so I will have to let you all know when to watch again!

I made quite a few notecard sets. I love making notecard sets because they are easy and fun to give away as gifts and I can get quite a few cards made in a short amount of time. I tend to go very simple for notecards, so the recipients can actually mail them without having to add any extra postage. Let me show you some sets I made for HSN.

Using PSA Essentials Rosettas and some Jillibean Soup papers:




PSA Essential Rosettas again...




And more Rosetta stamps! I love these!!

Okay...that's all I have today. I hope you're having a great week, thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously, I cannot believe your cards were on HSN!!! You are such a superstar!! And I love those rosetta stamps :)

wendipooh13 said...

all your cards are sooo cute, great stamping!!!!

Karina said...

How fun - you now are officially a super star. Adorable cards.

Sue said...

WOW, you're famous! Congrats! I would be excited too:)

Elizabeth said...

Way to go being on TV!!!! I love your notes cards and they do make perfect gifts as well! I think I am going to make some note cards myself!

And your pretzel bites? I can't wait to try them and use wheat flour! I wonder how they will turn out!!!!!! They look yummy and we love pretzel's in our household too!!! Thanks for the recipe and directions too!!!

Have a great weekend Mara!
e.

Angie said...

Once again, you are sooo talented! That is so cool they were on tv!!! Hope your foot gets better soon!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty cards!!
Love the stamps so pretty and delicate looking!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

Joni M said...

I love them all, but my favorite is the last set. It's very striking! Great job, Mara!!!

Cheryl said...

Those are adorable. I love them all photographed side by side like that.

B said...

Yay for being on HSN! That's so cool! I'm gonna have to catch your next TV showing! ;-) Love these sets though and its so fun seeing them side by side like that!

Rebecca Keppel said...

How fun to see your cards on TV!! Did your DD get a kick out of that? They are all fabulous and would make such nice gifts.